July 23, 2011

163.365-173.365: 10 day recap

 163.365 daily photo. The moon peeking through some clouds somewhere over Kansas on our roadtrip.

 164.365 daily photo. Doesn't Brittany have the best smile? James and his amiga at the wedding rehearsal dinner in South Sioux City, Nebraska.

165.365 daily photo. One of my favorite new shots of the kids.

167.365 daily photo. Tossing the bouquet. This is how my camera picked up the movement, pretty cool.

168.365 daily photo. Oh how it's been so long since I've had you. In-n-Out in Dallas, Texas.

169.365 daily photo. Nothing like curling up on the couch with my favorite blanket and indulging in a freshly baked warm piece of banana bread with melting butter on top. 

170.365 daily photo. James having a summertime treat, a big stick Popsicle.

171.365 daily photo. Hobby Lobby already has their Fall stuff out (heck they even had Christmas stuff out too!). I love this store, could spend hours walking through and browsing.

 172.365 daily photo. Working on another sewing project. Sewed some burp cloths using cloth diapers and some cute fabric. Also personalized a onsie with an initial and cupcake sequin.

173.365 daily photo. What a cute idea to do at a baby shower, have the guests all write sayings on disposable newborn diapers. It will put a smile on the faces of the very tired new parents of a newborn when they do diaper changes.

1 comment:

Kate Geesaman said...

You're inspiring me to do this next year! Love the diaper idea and I thought I had heard that In-and-Out was coming to Austin...