July 02, 2011

150.365-151.365: snorkel babes

 150.365 daily photo. I love this shot for a couple of reasons. Growing up my dad did scuba and snorkeling as a hobby. We also had a salt water reef aquarium that he took great pride in. So it made me love underwater sealife and snorkeling. Stephen loves to snorkel too, and we've done some great snorkeling in Hawaii and Fiji. For Easter the kids got their first masks with a snorkel. The kids are practicing and getting great at it! I love the colors in this shot. I love the reflections above her. And I love the pattern the water and sun make on her skin.

151.365 daily photo. This photo just melts my heart. Sometimes they get in these giddy moods and are so lovey dovey with each other. This was one of those moments. They were trying to tag each other with kisses.

No comments: