October 16, 2011

253.365-258.365: random

253.365 daily photo. My mom sent home these brand new canisters with us last month. I had no clue what I would fill them with. Then she suggested cereal and pasta. Great idea! Our family loves both, and I love the color and textures they bring to the canisters.

254.365 daily photo. Can you say "conked out!"?

255.365 daily photo. Madeline's class earned a pajama day party. :)

256.365 daily photo. Stephen's mom sent these adorable candy jars home with us for the kids. Her sister, Aunt Margaret, made them out of clay pots, knobs and fish bowls. Clever idea!

257.365 daily photo. Cruising in one of my favorite Hertz cars...Camaro.

258.365 daily photo. My handsome, clean cut 5 year old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa these photos are great. I know you are really busy between family and work but if you have a chance you should try the Scavenger Hunt Sundays...they are so fun and you get tons of feedback on your photos - which I have found helpful. Plus I know that you would interpret the clues in such interesting ways.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Those canisters are really pretty.